Health and Safety
At Vertical Technology we make Health and Safety a top priority and have an excellent safety record.
All work operations are planned around a safety first principal.
Vertical Technology is full IRATA [Industrial Rope Access Trade Association] Company which means that our Health and Safety procedures are independently assessed and audited by IRATA on a regular basis.
Essentially this means;
- Staff are trained, qualified and highly experienced.
- Work planned with job specific Method Statement and Risk Assessment.
- Works undertaken to comply with:
- IRATA guidelines 2000
- BS 7985 2002
- LOLER 1998
- The Working at Height Regulations 2007
- Emergency and Rescue procedures in place.
- Appropriate [CE marked] equipment selection.
- Anchors for roped access tested.
- Equipment inspected and use logged.
- All roped access supervised by IRATA level 3.
- Organised equipment stores.
- Quarterly accident & incident reports supplied to IRATA.